You can access your mailbox using any POP3 or IMAP compatible email client. To use the Windows 8/10 Mail app with your mailbox, use the Add and Account function to add a "Other Account". Enter the following information on the configuration dialogue that opens:
- Email address: your email address, e.g. email@example.com
- Username: your email address again, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your mailbox password
- Incoming (IMAP) server: mail.mydomain.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) server: mail.mydomain.com
- SMTP port: The default value of 25 works in most cases. However, if you ISP blocks SMTP access on port 25, change the port to 587
- Outgoing server requires authentication: enable
- Use same username and password to send and receive email: enable
In the above, replace "mydomain.com" with your actual domain name.
If you wish to use SSL connection (encrypts your username and password) to send and receive email, then replace the incoming and outgoing servers above with the hostname of the server that hosts your domain. The server hostname takes the form www-XX.i-svr.net, where XX is a number. Example: www-28.i-svr.net. You can view the server number by logging in to your cPanel.