We maintain regular office hours, Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 Pacific time. In case of emergency, you can contact us 24/7 by submitting an emergency support ticket — please see the instructions below. We endeavour to respond to all emergency support tickets within 30 minutes.
What qualifies as an emergency?
- Your business-critical email has stopped working, and you are of the opinion it is a problem that only we can fix.
- Your business-critical website has stopped working, and you are of the opinion it is a problem that only we can fix.
What does NOT qualify as an emergency?
- Your Internet connection is not working as it should: Contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for assistance.
- Your service has been suspended or your domain has expired due to an unpaid invoice: Please pay the invoice to restore service or renew the domain.
- You are struggling with your emai/FTP/cPanel login and cannot connect to the server any more: Our firewall has possible temproarily blocked your connection. Please see our Knowledge Base for more information: https://secure.anno.com/portal/knowledgebase/25/Firewall-whitelisting.html
- Anything issue that is not business-critical: Please submit a regular support ticker or call us during office hours.
Instruction for submitting an emergency support ticket:
- Go to the Anno Client Portal and log in with your email address (the same email address where you receive invoices from us.)
- On the centre menu bar, select Open Support Tickets, and then click the Open New Ticket button.
- Select the Emergency department and enter your message. Please include a phone number and (if you are reporting an email issue) an alternate email address where we can reach you.