We maintain regular office hours, Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 Pacific time. In case of problem that requires our highest priority, please submit an urgent support ticket — please see the instructions below. We will prioritise your urgent request over all other client’s requests, and endeavour to respond as fast we can.
What qualifies as an urgent support ticket?
- Your business-critical email has stopped working, and you are of the opinion it is a problem that only we can fix.
- Your business-critical website has stopped working, and you are of the opinion it is a problem that only we can fix.
NOTE: If you had multiple login failures (e.g. email, cPanel or FTP), then our firewall probably intervened to mitigate your “attack” by blocking your connection to the server. (Your website and email will still be active; only your connection will be denied access to the server.) When this happens, our firewall will be automatically removed the block after a while if the “attack” has stopped. If this describes the situation you are experiencing, then please fix your username and/or password and try connecting again a bit later. If the problem is still unresolved after one hour, please contact us for assistance.
What does NOT qualify as an urgent ticket?
- Your Internet connection is not working as it should: Contact your Internet service provider (ISP) for assistance.
- Your service has been suspended or your domain has expired due to an unpaid invoice: Please pay the invoice to restore service or renew the domain.
- You are struggling with your email/FTP/cPanel login and cannot connect to the server any more: Our firewall has possible temporarily blocked your connection. Please see our Knowledge Base for more information: https://secure.anno.com/portal/knowledgebase/25/Firewall-whitelisting.html
- Anything issue that is not business-critical: Please submit a regular support ticker or call us during office hours.
Instruction for submitting an urgent support ticket:
- Go to the Anno Client Portal and log in with your email address (the same email address where you receive invoices from us.)
- On the centre menu bar, select Open Support Tickets, and then click the Open New Ticket button.
- Select the Urgent department and enter your message. Please include a phone number and (if you are reporting an email issue) an alternate email address where we can reach you.