To change your cPanel password:
- Log in to your cPanel at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain).
- In the Preferences section, click Password & Security.
- Follow the prompts to enter the existing password and new password.
- Log in to the Anno Client Portal at https://anno.com/portal with your account email address (this is the email address where we send your Anno invoices).
- Open the Hosting Services menu and use the Active Hosting Services function to display a list of hosting services.
- Click the relevant service to display detailed information and management options.
- On the left-side Actions menu, click Change Password.
If you do not know you your current cPanel password:
For security reasons, we cannot recover a lost cPanel password directly. Instead use method 2 above to set a new password via the Anno Client Portal.