- Log in to Webmail at www.yourdomain.com/webmail (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name) with your email address and password.
- Select an email client (e.g. RoundCube) if it is not set to auto-load.
- At the top right, click the drop-down at your email address and select Password & Security.
- Follow the prompts to enter your new password.
- Log in to cPanel at www.yourdomain.com/cpanel (replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name).
- In the Email section, click to Email Accounts to display a list of mailboxes.
- For the mailbox in question, click Password.
- Follow the prompts to enter a new password.
For security reasons, you cannot recover a mailbox password. Instead, use method 2 above to set a new password. If you do not know your cPanel password (in method 2), then you should first set a new passwords for cPanel.